The Elementary Department aims to strike a productive balance in the primary life of its pupils – develop them holistically by allowing their fundamental faculties of thinking, feeling and willing to embrace the goodness, beauty and truth in the world through varied learning experiences guided by the Gospel values.
“The essence of our effort to see that every child has a chance
must be to assure each an equal opportunity, not to
become equal but to become different-to realize whatever
unique potential of body,mind and spirit he or she possesses”
– John Fischer
- Possess the basic knowledge and foundation skills, attitudes, and values essential to child’s personal development and necessary to prepare them for secondary education;
- Communicate effectively in English, Filipino and Mandarin;
- Develop the ability to think and express oneself proficiently, critically and creatively in both academic and life situations;
- Make gospel values the norm for desirable behavior and attitudes;
- Use technology responsibly for learning, communication and enjoyment;
- Take part in activities that develop multiple intelligences;
- Engage in school and nationwide drives that develop constructive and conservational attitude toward earth’s resources;
- Be involved in endeavors fostering harmonious relationship among various groups, particularly Filipino-Chinese.