The High School Department offers a top notch and holistic secondary education that utilizes the best of traditional instruction vis a vis the new pedagogical trends today, both in its Chinese and English curriculum, in order to prepare its graduates for tertiary education and ultimately, to equip them for life. Its Junior High School, (Grades 7 to 10) operates as a regular day school, from 7:15 am to 4:15 pm.
- The Judenites who graduate from the High School Department of Saint Jude Catholic School are expected to manifest the following competencies: demonstrate invaluable academic foundation through an enhanced curriculum- the Enhanced K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum of the Department of Education with an integration of the study of the Chinese language and culture- which will give them a competitive edge as they prepare for higher education;
- Meet the challenges of the globally competitive society through Christian values and balanced curricula;
- Imbibe the spiritual and moral aspects of the Catholic education through the SVD charisms manifested in the value of community service;
- Share and exhibit their potentials and skills in leadership as well as in responsible and productive citizenry;
- Communicate proficiently in English, Filipino and Mandarin;
- Exhibit pride in their unique Filipino-Chinese cultural heritage enhanced through the relevant curricula and significant extra-curricular activities and programs; and
- Live out respect for other cultures and for the dignity of the human person.