The High School Department offers a top notch and holistic secondary education that utilizes the best of traditional instruction vis a vis the new pedagogical trends today, both in its Chinese and English curriculum, in order to prepare its graduates for tertiary education and ultimately, to equip them for life.
- Demonstrate invaluable academic foundation through an enhanced curriculum- the Enhanced K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum of the Department of Education with an integration of the study of the Chinese language and culture- which will give them a competitive edge as they prepare for higher education;
- Meet the challenges of the globally competitive society through Christian values and balanced curricula;
- Imbibe the spiritual and moral aspects of the Catholic education through the SVD charisms manifested in the value of community service;
- Share and exhibit their potentials and skills in leadership as well as in responsible and productive citizenry;
- Communicate proficiently in English, Filipino and Mandarin;
- Exhibit pride in their unique Filipino-Chinese cultural heritage enhanced through the relevant curricula and significant extra-curricular activities and programs; and
- Live out respect for other cultures and for the dignity of the human person.