To facilitate the orderly resumption of classes this Monday, 10 February 2020, and to allow the School to properly implement precautionary measures against the spread of the 2019-nCoV ARD, we will adopt a staggered return of students. Hence,
- The Early Childhood Department (ECD), Junior High School (JHS) and Pre-University Programs i.e., Senior High School (SHS) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), will RESUME regular classes on Monday, 10 February 2020, starting with the first bell at 7:15 AM following the usual class schedule.
- Classes in the Elementary Department will remain suspended until Monday, 10 February 2020. The Elementary Department will resume regular classes on Tuesday, 11 February 2020 following their usual class schedule.
- ECD and Pre-University Programs (SHS and IBDP) students are expected to submit their assignments to their respective teachers on Monday, 10 February 2019.
- All faculty, staff, and other personnel are expected to report to school on Monday, 10 February 2020.
- Outsiders who have official business in the School are required to wear face masks and are to be checked for their body temperature at the gates.