The applicant must be 5 years old by 31 October 2019.
- Monday to Saturday (except Thursday)
- Morning Session: 7:15 – 11:10 AM
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 – 4:05 PM
30 – 35 students
- Get a schedule for your child’s assessment/interview.
- Please bring the Health Information Sheet accomplished by the child’s pediatrician on the day of the assessment/interview.
ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEWS
The assessment and interview schedule will depend on the earliest date available upon application. Reminders for parents before their child’s scheduled assessment and interview:
- Please reserve the whole morning or afternoon to finish the Individual and Group assessments, interview and physical examination.
Kindly orient your children on what to expect on the day of the assessment and prepare them physically (some children feel sleepy in the afternoon).
- We suggest that you let your children wear comfortable clothes.
Come at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
Latecomers should proceed to the Admissions Office for rescheduling.
Kindly take note of your schedule to avoid delays in your application.
For the interview with the school administrator, both parents are requested to come.
Applicants will be rescheduled if:
- Class for that day was suspended due to bad weather conditions, declared holidays, or other unforeseen events.
- The child is sick.
- Parents are advised not to force the child to take the exam if he/she is not feeling well.
- The child refuses to enter the room. (the applicant will only be given 3 chances.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
- A child will be evaluated based on his/her performance during the individual and group assessments; and his/her interview with the school administrator.
- The Health Information Sheet submitted and the Physical Examination conducted by our Clinic will also be looked into; recommendation from the child’s pediatrician and our school physician will also be considered in accepting the applicant.
Results may be inquired through phone or be viewed on the website.
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
Successful applicants are to register/enroll a week after the release of results.
- Only a parent or a guardian (the one on the application form) can register/enroll for the child.
- Nannies and drivers will not be entertained.
AM/PM session is on a first come first served basis.
Please note that reservation for AM/PM session will only be entertained during the scheduled registration/enrollment dates.
Applicants with siblings who are incoming Kinder 1 & 2 AM the following school year are automatically given an AM slot.
Proceed to the Admissions Office (Mezzanine Floor).
- Submit the Application Form together with the following requirements: NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (3 clear photocopies, bring original)
- Baptismal Certificate, if baptized Catholic (2 clear photocopies, bring original)
- Applicant’s Chinese name (written in traditional Chinese characters)
- 4 recent 1×1 pictures Additional Requirements for FOREIGN NATIONALS:
- (3 clear photocopies, bring original) Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV)
- Valid Foreign Passport
ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEW