- Kindergarten applicant must be 5 years old by OCTOBER 2019
- Grade 1 applicant must be 6 years old by OCTOBER 2019
- Monday to Saturday (except Thursday)
- Kindergarten – Morning Session: 7:15 – 11:10 AM
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 – 4:05 PM Grade 1 – 7:15 AM – 4:00 PM
30 – 35 students
Present APPLICATION FORM and pay 600Php at the Cashier’s Office (Ground Floor)
- Get a schedule for your child’s assessment/interview.
- Please bring the Health Information Sheet accomplished by the child’s pediatrician on the day of the assessment/interview.
ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEWS
- To determine the applicant’s capacity to cope up with the SJCS system, oral and written examinations will be administered. After the exams, the applicant (together with his/her parents) will have an interview with the Department Head Teachers (Basic Education and Chinese) followed by an interview with the School Administrator.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
- Acceptance of the student will be based on the results of his/her examinations and interviews. The Health Information Sheet submitted and the Physical Examination conducted by our Clinic will also be looked into; recommendation from the child’s pediatrician and our school physician will also be considered in accepting the applicant. Results may be inquired through phone.
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
- Successful applicants are to register/enroll a week after the release of results. Only a parent or a guardian (the one on the application form) can register/enroll for the child. Nannies and drivers will not be entertained. For Kindergarten 2 applicants, only PM slots are available.
Proceed to the Admissions Office (Mezzanine Floor).
- Submit the Application Form together with the following requirements: NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (3 clear photocopies, bring original)
- Baptismal Certificate, if baptized Catholic (2 clear photocopies, bring original)
- Applicant’s Chinese name (written in traditional Chinese characters)
- 4 recent 1×1 pictures Additional Requirements for FOREIGN NATIONALS:
- (3 clear photocopies, bring original) Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV)
- Valid Foreign Passport
ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEW